— Allocate memory from the host's image memory pool
- instanceHandle - effect instance to associate with this memory allocation, may be NULL.
- nBytes - the number of bytes to allocate
- memoryHandle - pointer to the memory handle where a return value is placed
kOfxStatOK if all went well, a valid memory handle is placed in
- kOfxStatErrBadHandle if instanceHandle is not valid, memoryHandle is set to NULL
- kOfxStatErrMemory if there was not enough memory to satisfy the call, memoryHandle is set to NULL